Friday, April 25, 2014

Downstairs ? ? ? ?

What's this about? Mama is carrying my toys and treats and food and blankie down the stairs and into her studio. Sure,  I spend time with her down there when she putters around.  Yep, I do. But this looks different.

We've been preparing for Dana's baby blessing on Saturday and Dad's retirement thing on Sunday and I've been a great help, giving Mom suggestions, and correcting her mistakes. (Who would have thought she'd think all my doggie hair and Otto and Vivika's kitty fur had to go?)

But now? The kitty toys and structures are going into the bedroom wing and my stuff into the basement? Mom said some non-sense about low stress environments and that it would only be for a few hours each day.

Humph. That's what I say. Yep. I say, humph. I'll show her! I'm going to spill all the water until she needs to get me a bigger dish and then I'm going to dump that out too. She's not going to get away with this nonsense.

Humph.

3 comments:

  1. Something is very wrong with the placement of all your stuffs
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peeps just think they can shift our stuff around without asking us!!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    PeeS: We had about 6 go's at trying to post this comment - mum isn't good at trying to read the stoopids word verification thingys - so forgive us if we won't continue trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Poots, I am so sorry! I dislike the word verification thing too and find it so frustrating. If you know how I can get rid of it, please send me one more note.
      :-( Henry's Human

      Delete