Sunday, April 14, 2013

Back to the Beach!

Henry's favorite place lured him back. He demonstrated his joy by running circles around us again. Such a wonderful place to run free! The other dogs are great and so polite.

On the way home we passed "Henry's Place" and "Henry's Burgers." He was willing to stop to support his name sakes, but Greg and I had other ideas.

Now, off to the bath!  Boy the fun never stops - more water!

...And if anyone was keeping track, I've included a couple of the "finished with the Eugene carport" pictures.  I did finish!  Yay!! And, of course, returned to Henry.  I've been catching up on sleep and rest.  The beach trip was our first fun outing since the return.

That only leaves the rest of the house for the summer!  That won't take so long since Henry will be with us.  The plan is to paint his tail and say, "Good Doggie!" Tail wags and the bottom section of the house will be complete.  My brother Roger came up with that solution.  Sounds good to me!



1 comment:

  1. The house is looking good. Oh Henry it looks like you love the beach as much as my Lily
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete