Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yummy Stuff

This is Henry's evil twin... "We will call him Clark. He will grow and grow.  Will our Mother like this? We don't know."  (credit to Dr. Seuss)

Henry has shown that he will do anything for goodies.  Today he was more than eager to walk the four mile round trip to PetCo.  He scored two sacks of his favorite training treats.

These kids!  Henry also wanted the colorful squeaky duck (I was very tempted on that one),  the sack of mini-rawhide chews and the whole display of small tennis balls.  Greedy little guy.

5 comments:

  1. I hope Henry isn't the only one getting a treat after the 4 mile hike. His human deserves a little something too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention the stop at Starbucks on the way home? Not saying I needed motivation to do the trek. It was downhill going. All the way! What I did not realize was that going home .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My comment was posted three times - that's why the deletes....I swear I wasn't making inappropriate comments!

    ReplyDelete