Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Swimmers Unite - Summer Approaches

Chocolate Lab Retriever - photo credit: by immaterial

Coming to us via my nephew - this handsome fellow is ready for his summer swim.  I showed the photo to Henry (who recently received his life jacket) and he was not as impressed.  Go figure.

Maybe I should have shown him the photo before I tried on the jacket.  The measurements were right - but I'm exchanging it for a shorter version.  When the straps are tightened all the way, it is snug, but this one just seems too long.  So, I'm switching from a medium to a small/medium.

I don't think Henry has any Chocolate Lab genes in his fluffy little body, so we are going to go for safe.

4 comments:

  1. We love those underwater dog pictures. Bella swims, but the head stays above water...BOL!

    We think Henry wants his head to stay above water, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to get an underwater camera just in case I can tempt Henry into the water. I think that photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair cuts, life jackets, under water cameras, puppy sandals, should we be worried?

    ReplyDelete