Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Want One!

I am thinking it would be fun to walk this dog.  Henry is not a jealous pup but I'm still not going to tell him.  It  would probably be pushing my luck.

On the other hand, Henry would make a great tribble so it just might work!  I'm going to need to keep this idea under consideration.  Joining up with dog cousins might be just what I need to make this happen.

And finally, these important additions from Champaign Illinois:
Click on photo to see the problem! Oh, and probably do not
get attached to the guy in orange.  We don't know his last name.





3 comments:

  1. I find the ears on that creature to be highly illogical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. I'd call them dog gone dead on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd comment, but the images are just too darn disturbing.

    ReplyDelete