Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Brushing Up

This stuff is extremely yummy!  I love having my teeth brushed....well, not exactly.  But, the poultry flavored companion toothpaste is delicious.  I, Henry the dog, give it my enthusiastic lick-it stamp of approval.  I'd rather just lap it up - but that not being a choice, brushing is great.

When my human is ready to goop up that toothbrush, I'm ready to sit in her lap and let her brush to her hearts content.  She says it is to keep my teeth beautifully sparkling white.  I say it is to give me a little mid-day yummy break.  Can't have too many of those.

If you are a pet's human struggling to get your pooch to let you create sparkling bicuspids this is the solution according to Henry.  He loves this stuff and never struggles to avoid the job.  The only real challenge is to work faster than his licks and slurps.

Henry doesn't even try to avoid work on his back teeth - but that is a two handed effort and a bit more difficult to photograph.  His teeth are really pretty - but then at eleven months old, he really hasn't had time to gunk up his pearly whites.

1 comment:

  1. Yup! Our hounds love the doggie toothpaste!!! Billy starts to slobber as soon as he sees it.

    ReplyDelete