Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Day in the Life (part two)

Where did I leave you...ah yes, the trip to the nursery for plants.

1:50 p.m.  
Henry and I hopped in the van and headed to the nursery for inpatients.  Naturally I understand that putting them in this late ensures a rapid drop in temperature.  That is the plan.  It has climbed to 103 degrees and I am ready for some chilly weather. 

 Henry is great in the car.  On long trips we do use the crate and he does not mind that at all, but on short trips we do the see-eye-dog in training deal.  He is on his leash and the leash is anchored with the shut passenger side door.  He has enough leash to get up and turn but not jump on the seat or distract the driver, other than by his over the top cuteness.

He also likes to travel in the shopping cart.  I anchor his leash so he can't jump out when overexcited by all the inevitable admiration (I know - it is just his human talking).  

So, hot and sweaty, we return home to find a box from PetMeds on our doorstep.  How exciting!  Time to turn on the air conditioning and open presents.  They always include a little something for the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment